Brainwashing

Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Another 2 lbs. gone.

We're halfway through the challenge, and I'm pretty pleased with myself so far. I think that makes 14.4 lbs gone so far. It's hard. Especially considering that my brain is all programmed to be like "Hey! Congrats - you're breathing today. Let's celebrate with a King Size Twix."

Funny thing is - my clothes are fitting better, but I don't really think I look like I've lost 14 lbs. Then again, pregnancy and childbirth has left various parts all mangled and twisted - anyway. I'll probably never recognize some things ever again, regardless of how much weight I lose. I'll have to make sure to add that to Josie and Eve's bill.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Carol, you are AMAZING! I'm super excited for you! Keep up the hard work--I'm still not sure how you manage to do that plus be a super mom too! I struggle so much every day!

The girls are just beautiful--love hearing their stories and seeing their pictures!