Cheerier posts

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Not sure if "cheerier" is actually a word. *shrug* Anyway - I'll try to have more uplifting posts from now on. I really wasn't in a depressed mood yesterday, I swear.

On a good note - I can't remember having a bad dream last night. But then again, I didn't sleep very well, so maybe that's why. I remember having strange dreams - like one where a former co-worker now has her own massage business and comes back to the office to do massages in conference rooms. But a "big-wig" in the department I used to work in frowns upon it, so everyone has to be sneaky about getting massages at work and make sure that there is nothing scheduled to be in the conference room at the time they want to get their massage. Oh, and I was in a fashion show in my house with all of these skinny models. Tyra Banks brought us the clothes to wear, and she got them from Macy's. Hmm. Perhaps I watch too much television. :)

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Pictures? Haven't seen preggo Carol#2 yet!