IT'S A...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

GIRL!!!

At least, that's what the ultrasound tech is going with. Pat made the gametime call and said if she could see well enough to hazard a guess, to go ahead and tell us. She said she would never say 100% either way, but she looked a couple different times from different angles, and is thinking girl. So knowing that anything can happen, we won't actually believe it until we see it - or don't see "it," in this case. Figures - we were pretty set on boy names. :)

Based on the measurements taken today, we're staying with August 2nd for the due date (I know I had been saying August 3rd... but close enough.) Baby was moving around a lot the longer the ultrasound lasted. Hope she's not quite the kicker that her sister was!

2 girls. Yikes! I'll see my doc again next Thursday and we'll be able to go over the ultrasound at that time to make sure everything looks like it's progressing well.

Make sure to vote again in our girl name poll. Choices have changed. Middle names to be determined. We're open to suggestions!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure helps with the room situation, doesn't it?! But maybe it will be a boy after all???!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow! Great news! So very exciting! Congratulations!

You were lucky to find out so early...of course, you'll be double and triple checking over the next few months, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Big Sister Josie!

MC said...

I had a feeling. Okay, no, I really didn't but congrats! Boy or girl, children are such a blessing. Has anyone mentioned the name Scarlett? I heard it the other day and liked it. Josephine and Scarlett ... hmm, something to think over. I also really liked Norah. You've mentioned that before.

CarolSue said...

I like Scarlett... we'll have to remember that one, too! Keep the suggestions coming. I REALLY like Norah, too... but Pat couldn't be sold on it. I'll keep it in my back pocket, though :) The new additions to the name list were Pat's - guess he wanted equal representation or something.

CarolSue said...

I like Scarlett... we'll have to remember that one, too! Keep the suggestions coming. I REALLY like Norah, too... but Pat couldn't be sold on it. I'll keep it in my back pocket, though :) The new additions to the name list were Pat's - guess he wanted equal representation or something.