Grrrr!

Monday, February 20, 2006
This is one of Josie's favorite sounds to make - and this morning, one of mine, too! First off - it's Monday. Enough said. Secondly - it's President's Day, so that means many of you don't have to work today, but I do. And lastly - I could have worn stinkin' jeans today and I FORGOT! That is a rare treat and I can't even believe I didn't write it down or something. Damn! So I'm just going to have to cast evil stares at all of my co-workers who did remember. That will make me some friends on the 5th floor. Grrr. Perhaps I'll growl at them, too. :{

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

If it makes you feel ANY better, we are the only county in the U.S. (that I know of) that HAS school today. Rotten district!

Phooey on them!

Anonymous said...

i am working, too! boo, hoo!

and we did not get any mail (which i always look forward to, hoping something fun will be brought to my house)!