Down the only road I've ever known.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Here I go, again. But definitely not on my own. So when the 12-week Healthy Loser challenge ended, I had very high hopes that I would take away with me all the tools, advice, knowledge and motivation to continue my weight loss efforts all on my own.

Then I hit the proverbial brick wall.

The challenge ended 3 weeks ago, and I have managed to maintain my weight loss - well, actually, I guess I did gain back almost 1 pound. Which would be all fine and grand, IF I was at a weight that I was happy with and wanted to be at for the long run. But I am not. And I am not alone. A few of my "loser" friends were struggling, as well, so we decided to give it another go. This time, a 10-week challenge, and we already have 15-20 people joining in. I'm going to aim for a 1.5 lb. loss each week for another 15 lbs. gone. Wish me luck!!

0 comments: