I been to the edge, and I stood and looked down

Thursday, October 25, 2007


Van Halen. Last night.


So tired. Today.


Worth. Every. Penny.


Who knew I'd be such a concert freak. Which is probably why Pat and I are perfect for each other. If you're not a concert freak, you'll never understand. There's that moment in every concert, well - every good concert - where you look up at the crowd around you and for that one moment in time, the singer at the mike or the guy playing the guitar is a god, and the venue is heaven.


But that's probably just the contact high talking.


No matter - Eddie is still a god. And Diamond Dave is back. The first three times with Sammy were good. But last night with David was great.


Wow. Take that out of context and listen to what a floozy I sound like. Earmuffs, Mom, earmuffs.

0 comments: