What's Up Pussycat?

Thursday, May 11, 2006
This post would be a LOT cuter with a picture.

But here's the deal. I think our hard drive died. (Oh - I'm using Pat's work laptop, in case you're wondering.) I went upstairs a couple of weeks ago, and the power light on the hard drive was flashing, and it was making a clicking sound. I know, you may be thinking that was just me hearing things again, but it really was. So I turned the power off at the surge protector and left it so I could go take a nap. I was assuming we'd break out the manual or something and take a look at it after I woke up. Well, Pat decided to unhook everything from everything and carry the darn thing downstairs to the kitchen where he was going to "take a look at it." Considering all of his expertise in Computer-Related Things, I'm not sure what he was going to be looking at or looking for. So I gently urged him not to take it apart, and so there it sits, next to the stove, right where it belongs. Long story short, we have no way to download our pictures from the digital camera now, since the program is on that computer. I suppose I could be adventurous and go to Target or Walgreens or something, but I think we all know that's just not going to happen. So you'll have to stay picture-deprived for the time being.

Anyhoo. Josie was digging in her toybox before we left this morning, and found a headband with kitty ears that I had gotten at a bachelorette party a couple, okay - a few - years ago. She decided that kitty ears were exactly what she needed to complete her ensemble for the day and proceeded to put them on and wear them to daycare. Super cute. You'll have to trust me. Someday I'll have a picture to post to prove it :)

0 comments: