I've been Snoogled!

Monday, May 15, 2006
And I'm loving every minute of it! I received the BEST GIFT EVER for Mother's Day. Of course, there's always the undying love of my husband and child - yadda, yadda, yadda - but what I'm talking about is the Snoogle Total Body Pillow. :) Patrick surprised me with this gift on Friday night (that's right, I got treated to a whole weekend of Mother's Day bliss!) because he had gone to buy it and was feeling really bad thinking that he would have this gift in the house that would help me sleep better and wouldn't be able to give it to me until Sunday. And let me tell you - he's going to have a hard time ever topping this one. I can't believe the difference it's made in my comfort level at night.

Besides the fabulous body pillow, I got treated to crepes and biscuits and gravy for breakfast, a salmon dinner, a date-night package promise for a babysitter / dinner / movie, AND got to spend all day Sunday with many members of my family (and neighbors who have become family!) for a birthday / Mother's Day celebration at Grandma Janet's. I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day weekend! I hope you all were able to enjoy good food, good company and good laughs as much as I was.

0 comments: