Today is the eve of the seven months where he can't say that I'm a year older than him.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Tomorrow, Patrick Daly turns 33.

Sure, sometimes he still gets carded at the bar.

But, seriously - look at that face.

He can talk at length with my 90-year-old grandmother about baseball, and the Twins' latest win/loss. Secretly, I think she may love him more than she loves me. But that's okay. I don't blame her. :)

He is the reason our girls laugh their true belly-laughs, love to sit and watch a hockey game and know what an "on sale" sticker is at the grocery store.

He is the reason I'm able to be sitting at home, at 1:40 in the afternoon on a Tuesday, listening to one of our girls taking a nap. The other, not so much.

Happy Birthday. And thank you for all the reasons you give me every single day to love you so much.






1 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so sweet - Happy Birthday Pat!