Still

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The house is still. Well, except for the hum of the greatest invention on earth... air conditioning.

I'm suddenly regretting the decision to forego napping in favor of internet browsing, and I fear the stillness will be over momentarily. Or perhaps as soon as I'd drift off, if I did decide to get comfy on the couch.

I'm still loving being home.

We're still out and about and having tons of fun.

We're still in the process of all things potty training-related.

I'm still waiting to find out if Jo will be placed in the a.m. or p.m. preschool session at the school we were accepted to this coming fall.

I feel like we're all doing really well with our new arrangement, but I'm still waiting to wake up and have to head back to the big building at the intersection of 6th and Robert.

The girls still amaze me every day. Monday morning Josie asked me, in all seriousness and with wide eyes and quiet voice, "...if when we cry, our hearts cry, too." Eve was playing with an imaginary friend (named Dora) this morning. She got really mad when Josie "squished Dora" on the couch while she was trying to read a story to her.

And... the laundry is still waiting for me. *sigh* More later.

1 comments:

Dave said...

Everytime I take a moment to come over and read your blog I am impressed with the quality of your writing Carol. Nicely done as usual.