So much to lose

Tuesday, January 08, 2008
January 8, 2008.

The first day of a healthier me. I'm finally going to get off my duff and DO SOMETHING to make myself a better, happier person. And I'm going to talk about it. If it's out there, and in writing for the world to see, then I have to be accountable for it, right? So here we go.

In only about 2 hours, I've been invited to the challenge, accepted the challenge and have started the challenge. I've got a secret weapon, and his name is Trainer Patrick. He's fully on board with me, and I can't even tell you how lucky and thankful I am to have his support. So today he took a walk with me during lunch, and made me take the stairs.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Carol Sue! I want to enjoy you well into our collective old age, and I think it's a great idea. I'm always up for walks too!!

Jara said...

This sounds fabulous! I wish I could support you with walks (as I need them too), but you know I always have my two cents to put in if you ever need any help.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Carol ~ we are behind you too.

Jeff & Jelaine Gwilt