Vamanos!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
This probably isn't going to be nearly as funny to anyone who didn't witness it - which, I guess, is everyone but me... but I'm going to share anyway. :) It cracked me up all the way to daycare this morning.

We were ready to head out the door today when I realized that I was naked - and by that I mean that I forgot to put any jewelry on. So I scooted back into the house to grab a bracelet, which lives in a little drawer in a little stand in the bathroom. I was kind of kneeling / squatting in the bathroom with my back to the door trying unsuccessfully to get the bracelet fastened when I hear the flip flop of tiny sandals approaching me. Then there's a chubby little hand on my shoulder, and I turn to look at Jos and she leans in real close-like with her little head cocked to one side and says in the sweetest little condescending voice, "Betty's house, Mommy" then turns and walks back thru the kitchen and out the door.

Roughly translated - "Get your butt in gear and your act together, Mommy! I've got my raincoat on and am ready to go!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny~and I can just see her doing it~~~