Out of Commission

Thursday, April 20, 2006
So the past 2 days have been a giant, sleeping blur for me. I came down with a nasty cold (thanks Miss Josie for bringing that one home from daycare!) and perhaps a bit of seasonal allergies on top of it. Big bummer not really being able to take anything for it. And Tylenol is for the birds. I suppose the anemia jazz didn't help with the run-down feeling, either... and I slept, and slept, and slept some more. I'm feeling back amongst the living, but still not quite 100%. But much better.

Otherwise, not much new going on. Heading out of town this weekend to my mom's, then Pat and I are off to Winona on Saturday for a fraternity anniversary thing while Josie-bean babysits Mom and Erwin. Someone's got to keep an eye on those two. Should be fun!

25 weeks today - and baby is kicking like a champ. Except now she's decided she should stay up at night and exercise instead of doing it during the much more acceptable afternoon hours. Oh, well. Gotta get used to not sleeping again, sometime!

Hey - Josie turned 15 months yesterday. Wasn't she just born??

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes. You are mistaken, Josie is only three months old. And Lucy is seven months, and I certainly have NOT already had another child!!

Nothing to do with nothing, but the latest comment-exchange on Becky's blog was like my favoritest ever.