My Pumpkin

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween! As you can see- Josie had a great time being a pumpkin on her first Halloween. She was awfully cute, if I do say so myself. Thanks to the Gronaus for throwing a lovely Vikings/Halloween party and giving us all an excuse to dress up our babies and get together.

No thanks AT ALL to the Vikings for completely and totally sucking. If they want this bandwagon fan back on board, they'd better stop stinking and do a big turnaround before this season ends. But I'm not holding my breath. Just as sure as a boat floats on Lake Minnetonka (!), this Vikes season floats like a turd in a toilet. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Yes, the costume was bought off-the-rack and not hand-made... but she would have been a poor little naked baby if she would have had to wait for me to make her a costume. Maybe my creative mom gene will kick in during the next couple of years and I'll dazzle you all with adorable costumes, but I'm not holding my breath on that one, either :) Here is Josie with a couple of her cute friends, Owen and Lucy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Josie is probly the cutest pumpkin ever!!!!!!
Gramma sue

CarolSue said...

Yeah, Gramma Sue for figuring out how to comment! I look forward to much fabulous commentary in the future :)