Bandwagon Blues

Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Alright. So I just scraped my knee jumping on the bandwagon. Seems that everybody's blogging, and I've resisted up until today. What I wanted to do was to make a guess in my friend Meg's baby pool- and what I ended up doing was creating my own blog. *sigh*

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm not the most *ambitious* person in the world. I'm not one to take on projects that place expectations for a timely result, or a result at all, for that matter. :) Procrastination is the name of my game! So be forewarned- don't expect much from this blog, and you're certain not to be disappointed. There probably won't be any (or many) witty insights, current photos of Josephine, or updated entries on a regular basis. With that said... Welcome! I look forward to keeping you mildly informed of what's going on in our Daly lives :)

This is us:
Patrick- age 29, Carol- age 29, and Josephine Daly- age 8 months. And Brewster. We're not sure how old he is. There are a couple of cats that let us live with them, too. You can see them in this picture:
We like to hang out together in the same room at all times. Baxter is the black cat, Buford is the tan cat. We're a happy family! I look forward to hearing from you, so post a comment or two and let me know what's up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

daly's! i am honored to be the first one to leave a comment on your blog (or is it AT your blog?). anyways, great start! the site looks great! i look forward to reading the updates! you guys are eons ahead of me, being that i do not even have a blog yet!

Rebecca said...

The site looks great! You cretainly have one BIG family for only being 29!!!

It is clear that Josie and the Pussycats rule the household!

Love you guys!

CarolSue said...

Thanks for posting, gals! I had no idea I'd be so excited to see comments on my blog... who knew?! Love you guys lots, miss you much, keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Super fun Carol! Good choice of the blue to make all your redheads look even more gorgeous. :)
Hugs and kisses except to the cats who will make my eyeballs itch!