East Side Little People Chaos

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
We had dinner last night at the Gronau's... so much fun. They also invited their neighbors, the Watsons, with their twin boys (Will and Owen) who are about a month older than Josie. I can't even tell you how fun it was to sit in the living room and watch the 4 little ones have a free-for-all with Lucy's toys. Really, I don't get to see Jojo interact with other kids very much since I am trapped in cube land all day while she's at daycare.

As I was sitting on the floor watching Lucy chatter in her own Lucy-language, Will and Owen climb over one another and their mom, and Josie master the art of sitting up without toppling over, I remembered something a friend said at bookclub once. Meg was pregnant with Lucy and I had only told a few people that I was pregnant with Jo. She said to Meg that she hoped she realized how truly lucky she was to be able to have a child. Last night I was struck upside the head with that thought, again. How very lucky we are.

P.S. Tater Tot casserole rules.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol-Sue, you blogging freak. If you can guess who this is, I won't post anonymous anymore.

Glad your posting, it's nice to know what's going on with friends! Keep up the good..."Blogging"

CarolSue said...

Grrr. Not nice, Anonymous. I'm no good at guessing. No good. I swore through my whole pregnancy that I was having a boy... and look how that turned out!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's going to be more fun, watching you struggle with my identity, or reading your "BLOG"?

...heh, dare you venture a guess???

Anonymous said...

OH and by the way....

TATOR TOT CASSERLOE DOES RULE!!!

CarolSue said...

Joel... is that you?

Anonymous said...

I'm still anonymous...

guess you were wrong

CarolSue said...

Done guessing. No more anonymous posts. So there :)

Unknown said...

Kegger, I thought it was Joel too. He denies. It must be Pat Watson; but it doesn't quite sound like him either. Anyway, I couldn't guess Jara when she posted anonymously to mine, so don't feel bad. :)