Goin' to the chiro... and I'm gonna get adju-uu-uu-sted...

Thursday, September 06, 2007
(sung to the tune of "Goin' to the Chapel")

It's Christmas. Or a really good sale at Macy's. Or maybe free health coolers from Caribou. That's just how excited I am for my upcoming appointment with my new chiropractor today.

Funny how quickly we forget major events in our lives, like when we're in a fender-bender (8 years ago) and have to visit a chiro for a few months after for adjustments, massage and muscle stim treatments.

Yeah. I totally forgot about that until something tweaky happened in my back and neck last weekend as we were getting ready to leave for my grandma's house. It hasn't gone away like it should have when I ignored it, and has invited a whole host of other annoying guests to its' party like a constant, dull headache and numbness down my right arm. Oh, and the super-fun party trick of not being able to turn my head without a sharp, shooting pain through my back.

Oooohhhh. I can taste it now... that one little crack right in between my shoulder blades. I can't wait!!

Might have to get a health cooler to celebrate :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jack's going to see a chiro tomorrow. how long have you been seeing one?

CarolSue said...

Saw one for a few months back in '99... and haven't been since. Sounds like this time should be a few visits to get back in shape... then maybe a visit every now and then for an adjustment.

I've heard of more and more people taking infants in... and that it works miracles.