SSSSweet!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Josie has been really good about using the potty for the last couple of days. And yesterday when we picked her up from Betty's, we got the wonderful report that she had finally asked to use the potty chair, AND actually went on it - ALL DAY. AND last night, she tinkled before bed... AND when she got up this morning, she used the potty AGAIN and peed so much I checked her diaper - AND it was stinkin' DRY. I am frickin' beside myself. Who is this big girl???!

AND... Eve is finally saying "mama." We've been hearing "dada" for quite some time now, so I'm pretty tickled. AND she's starting to stand while not holding on to anything. AND last night she was pretending to talk into the phone. AND a couple of days ago she was sitting on Josie's ride-on toy, and was actually using her feet to push it. Who is this big girl???!

I don't know if I can take much more! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME, Carol! Yay for Josie! Isn't that seriously an awesome feeling? I mean, I personally really enjoy waking up dry. :)
CHEERS!