Funny Eve Sayings

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
At least, I think they're funny. And it's my blog. So there you go. Just a couple of things Eve has said lately that I want to get down, before I forget....

She calls play-doh, "potato". It took me a really long time to figure out what she wanted to do when she asked to "play potato."

The other morning we walked out of Josie's school and Eve pointed across the softball fields and said, "Look! It's all funky out!" And when I looked to where she was pointing, it was a little... foggy. Or, "funky."

We were in the van on the way to the thrift store the other morning (which was during the Columbus Day 50% off sale - and HOLY BEJESUS - that was an experience worse than trying to be out and about shopping the day after Thanksgiving!) and Eve says, "Mommy..." And I say, "What?" And she pauses for a couple of beats and says, "Butt cheeks." And, that was that.

0 comments: