I guess I'll have to learn how to share.

Thursday, September 10, 2009
It's really not fair to keep something so awesome to ourselves. She's been all ours for four-and-a-half years. And today she gave us a smile as we walked out of her classroom, which made it a little easier to drive away from her school without her. She woke up this morning and ran up the stairs yelling "school! school! school!" much to my relief. I wasn't sure what to expect as she's been a tad apprehensive the last couple of days. But the only tears this morning were from me, in the car, as I drove away, and from Eve, as we left Josie's classroom. I can't wait to hear what her first day was like, and to see the little smirk on her face when we pick her up.

***update: The first thing Josie said when I picked her up today was, "Mommy! I had FUN at school!" And her favorite thing about the day... coloring. And she said she made 2 new friends. But she doesn't remember what their names are. :) OH - and the biggest excitement was the little boy (also, can't remember his name) who had to have TWO timeouts for not listening to the teacher.













0 comments: